Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Snowman Contest


Kayley's school is holding a Snowman Contest, all the children were to design a snowman no bigger than 24" and no smaller than 6". It will be displayed and judged in the school library. The snowmen were due today, so I had Kayley out at the kitchen table putting paper mache on a 2 litre soda bottle. She did an excellent job! I only helped her around the neck, nose and arms, and then added some color this morning since it was soaking wet still lastnight. It was fun, we made a real dripping mess of everything.

What else has been going on? Oh...okay..GF and I talked the other day. It was Monday night, I guess it was, when she called me. Maybe that's what we both needed. Just a little break from each other. I didn't back down on how I felt about her and her BF though, and as I thought would happen...he dogged her out again while we weren't speaking, so she called to discuss our "friendship" since he's now out of the picture again. I feel bad for her, because as is true to his personality..he's been seeing someone else, hasn't been calling her up and trying to get back in now for over a week and we ran into this other girl out the other night. We kinda figured that this other girl was planning on meeting up with BF there because all HIS friends were up in there, coming and going..so he was probably lurking around outside waiting for my GF to leave so he wouldn't get caught. This all made her pretty upset, kind of like it was all sinking in that he REALLY is involved with someone else, but she still feels that he is going to keep coming back to her, but she wants to be strong enough to keep him away. Also, another friend of ours told us that BF and the other girl were together at a party she was at, so his family is covering up for him. They all know, but won't just come out and say anything to my GF other than "I don't know what's wrong with him, but he really does love you and the kids"...shoot LOVE doesn't fix it all!

I sent an email to my older bro asking him if there was anyway that my sis got the link to my blog from an email I sent him. He said that this sis doesn't have access to the internet. I don't know how else she would have come to the conclusions she did though? who is talking to her?...but I REALLY don't know how or why she asked GFs mother the financial questions she did! It's very odd and I don't like it a bit. I ended up calling and leaving a message on her machine to stay out of my world!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Wanda said…

    OHMYGOSH, Carrie! Kayley made the CUTEST little prim. snowman that I have ever seen! I have to say that I miss being involved in school projects. Is Kayley going to need to make a Valentine box for school too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home