Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Blogger acting funny



Well, I've been trying to upload a photo of my friends to my blog, but it's acting very funny, don't know if the size is too big, but it's saying that it's there and it's been published...I just don't know.

No real news these days, trying to get ready for christmas, dealing with the bills and the heating oil, job hunting! I hurt my back shoveling snow and carrying too many groceries home from the store, I need to just relax for a couple days but there is so much that needs done too!

I met a guy, his name is Michael. It's kinda cute how I "kinda met" him. He walks his son to the same bus stop that I walk Kayley too, the other day he stopped me and asked me my name, now he has been chatting with me each day. He's cute, don't know his story though...don't know if I WANT to know it...well, yeah, I WANT to just don't know if I SHOULD! Might cause more drama! And he has a child of his own, that's a little scarey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home