Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Before and After-Bedroom

Okay...so it wasn't the "perfect beige"...SORRY ASH! It turned out to be more of a sunflower yellow (imagine that! with the sunflower kitchen!) Still goes well with the curtains, and it covers up that dirty disgusting white! Kayley was tickled pink! She came upstairs and said "Mom...I'm surprised! I didn't think it would be YELLOW! I will want to come in here all the time!" (Yellow is her FAV!) I'm in no way DONE! I ran out of the paint..still have to paint a wall and a 1/2! Also, I decided to paint the floor trim and floor the dark sage green...in keeping with the colors in the curtains...and gone will be all the BLUE!

Before:



After:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home