Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Gang is all Back!


Well, there really is something to this "freedom" from relationships! I feel so liberated! I can hang out and socialize with whomever I choose! Whenever I want, and don't have to get into a big ol' fight over it! A bunch of my "old" friends were over yesterday, we sat around just BSing, even my son joined in! They have all known him since he was two years old, so it's actually pretty neat that he can join in with the "Big Boys", to see him sitting there just holding a conversation on his own. We ended up going to a local strip club (don't ask me why...we just went for something to do!) First time I ever went to one, wasn't too bad, but I wasn't watching the floor show either! Kevin and I had a great time, just like old times, and I really need that and missed it all this time! I don't need a husband or boyfriend that just wants to change me or stifle what I want to do or be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home