Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New House

Here is a pic of the house I hope to be mine soon:

If you click on the pic, to enlarge it, and look real close between the two front doors, you will see a barn star! Sue sent me an email telling me about the meaning of the barn star "The present-day Barn Star, now popular on homes of every size and shape, has come to mean an outward sign of good luck and good fortune!" I am hoping this is an omen for my family! We need some good luck real bad, I'm not even worried about the good fortune, just some good luck will do me.

I've been worried all day! I called the new landlord to see if we could get together and sign the lease. When I called he was very short with me saying only "I don't know, I'll see what I can do. I'll have to call you back". I'll kinds of negative things went thru my head, I began shaking immediately and worrying that he changed his mind like the Greenways did. I tried real hard the rest of the day not to worry, thinking maybe he was busy when I called, or he might have his own personal trials and tribs going on. The Gabbies advised me to stop stressing, and let the ball in his court. I tried real hard! I still worried. Then he showed up at our door around 5:15 and said that the checks I gave him did not clear the bank. Well, that's because only the one was dated for Saturday (the Sec. Deposit), the other is November's rent, dated for Nov. 1st, so there isn't enough money in the bank to cover both. He said "Oh, I didn't even look", so he is going to go back to the bank on Wednesday, and we will get together Wednesday evening...I hope!

This is a pretty view of the Woodsey Alley right across the street from the new house:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home