Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, October 17, 2005

My Mail Art Creations

Someone from my group made a comment today and it dawned on me that I was just about to send some of my mail art out into the world, maybe to never be seen again, and I didn't document it with a photo, so here are some pics of the projects I'm getting ready to send out, some I can't mention where they are going (shhh! it's a secret!) This one is going to D.Sprague in Caldwell, ID done in "bare" colors to fill her "bare" dorm walls! This one to Alexandra Elin Gallery for their 1st Annual Mail Art Gallery in Gainesville, FL done in orange, purple and green! Oh, I wish the colors turned out in this one...it's great in the Fairy Theme with Blacks and Browns/Polka Dots and Stripes going to E.Frank in Montreal Quebec Another great one done in Greens saying "Dream it, Do it" to lift the spirits of E.Fae in South Hadley, MA And my two secrets!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Hehehe!!! Be looking for a mailer and another thing from me. I sent them out today. One went priority and one regular, so I don't guess they will get there on the same day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home