Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mail Art Call - Fairies

I am  a person looking to heal her soul and spirit, put some joy back in my days, and give me hope of each day. My friend Wanda introduced me to "Mail Art" and "Artist Trading Cards". I am so amazed at the art she receives everyday,  I love art, not real good at it but would love a creative way to express myself. Therefore, I'd like to start a Mail Call by snail mail only with the Theme being "Fairies" If anyone would like to share their talent and expertise, I would be very thankful. My contact information is: Carrie, 610 Third Avenue, Williamsport, PA  17701.  No returns, all art exhibited on my blog and images of exhibition will be e-mailed if you include your e-mail address. Will gladly send art in return if requested!  Thanks!. Please forward this email on to anyone who you think may be interested in participating....carrie

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Wanda said…

    You know I'll participate, Carrie! It may take me a little bit though...I already owe you and Kayley. I am looking forward to seeing the artwork on your blog!

    If you don't mind, I'll add your mail art call to my blog tonight...?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home