Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Verbally Abusive

Today I walked/ran to the bank to get there by 3pm, then was worried about making it to the cable company in time to catch the bus to go pick up Kayley. But had Jake intercept Dakota and told him to go get Kayley, so I could slow from a walk/run to a walk. Then went to the post office, dollar store, and grocery store, realized that I made it in enuf time to catch the bus and pick up Kayley in time, so I figured I'd beep Jake back and tell him to let Dakota know, but obviously jake didn't want to look upstairs to see if dakota had left, so he screamed and cussed at me over the walkie talkie while I was on the city street to just "Fucking go get Kayley so she isn't standing there alone"! I wanted to smack the crap right out of him!!!!! So I go to get kayley, not knowing if dakota was going to waste the trip up there and then be mad at me! But he didn't show up to pick her up anyhow. So her and I walk home, I'm carrying two heavy bags, and have to stop at another store for one more heavy bag! Now I finally got home at 4:10 pm and still had to get three bills paid online so that I could call and make sure the gas company knew the payment was made before 5pm! I am just now calming down a bit, but I still have to dig thru months of bank statements...the Greenways, who we were going to rent from, if you recall...their brother use to be my garbage man...someone came to my door today bearing a
bill in the amount of $140 for garbage service from October 2004 thru July 2005!!!!! What a freeging crock! I spent the morning digging thru paperwork to prove that this crap my landlord is saying about me owing money is false! And I did find all that stuff! I'm pissed! I'm tired of people trying to get one over on me, that's why I keep all my paperwork! And Jake could have got the hell up (excuse my language) and did some running today, instead of me pushing everything so close to Kayley's bus stop time! Then had the audacity to scream at me!? Then he sits there acting all nicey nice saying "Yeah, babe, we should just go out and get totally crocked and tell the world to kiss our arses!" I start saying things that he always says..."I just ain't like that anymore, be glad that you have a wife that is happy to stay home instead of out running! That's one thing you gave me, is the ability to stay home feeling I'm not missing anything! Nope, I don't want to go out, I have dreams and goals of getting my bills all paid up, then working on my credit...that was our original dream remember, Jake?" And even after me saying little things like that, he was STILL hinting at going out! First I said "Fine Jake, go on out if that's what you are trying to get at, just go on and go out, you and your little "friend"! Then I thought for a minute and said "No, hold up! No, I take that back, that's not what I really want, you've been out 7 or 8 times now, and done tried lying about two of the times, NO, you don't need to be going out at all!" Now, how much do you want to bet, that rat doesn't walk in the door until WAY past his agreed upon 11pm???! And if so, that man is getting a real darn cold shoulder for quite awhile!...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    October 2005
    Timothy Noah: Santorum's Mighty Wind, Part 2. 09/27/05 David Segal: How Gotti Jr ... Illinois Senator Barack Obama looks at the lefty blogosphere's strident vilification of the 22 Democrats who voted to confirm John Roberts to the Supreme Court and doesn't like what he sees.
    Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
    I have a hawaii wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers hawaii wedding and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

     

Post a Comment

<< Home