Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fight over Finances

Not starting out as a good day! It was thundering and pouring down raining when I walked Kayley to the bus stop. My umbrella was useless, the wind kept blowing inside out, now the spokes are shot and I just tossed it! She made it there pretty dry...wetted the bed again. Told her she is going to start wearing pull ups again and sleep on the floor until the bed wetting stops! So I bathed her and washed and conditioned her hair, then braided it up real pretty. She has those thin little wisps of hair on the sides by her ears that always come out of the main braids and get all frizzy and dry looking, so I just took those sections separately and braided them alone. I'll try to keep them in braids, maybe they will grow healthier.

Then I come home and start fighting with Jake over money. Since we aren't going to need the security deposit, he wants all his money back to buy some computer parts which he plans to re-sell for a profit. But then at the same time wants me to pay the DSL bill, so I told him that I needed $50 more yet to pay that, and he started screaming and hollering that I should have paid it with the money that he has given me thoughout the month! He is constantly acting like I am cheating him somehow, yet all I do is pay only what he TELLS me to pay on, he only gives me what he wants to give me when he wants to give it to me, so I pay whatever is most crucial at the time...now it happens to be the DSL but yet he doesn't want to leave $50 in the bank for me to do that. I write everything down in three different places as to what he pays me, then what I pay...it's all there and accounted for, but then it's like he has brain freeze when the next bill is due and he doesn't understand WHY it's due and why so MUCH is due....well, DUHHHH, because he had me paying other things, now more is due! I have it all written down, but he doesn't look at that stuff, he just argues with me and wants me to re-explain crap from two months ago about where the money went!
So in the end, he ends up giving me $5.75 more than what I originally asked for, I call and make the stupid payment so it is all caught up, I show him exactly what I am going to be paying out tomorrow, he still doesn't look at it, so he will have no clue and ask me next month what the heck I did with the money. So, there was no reason to stand there and rant and rave and get me all upset and shaking and threatening to move out and having the neighbors hear all of it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home