Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

More Rage

After his blow up yesterday afternoon, he never left the house until 8pm or so, I figured he wouldn’t keep his promise of coming home by 11pm, at 11:01 pm I beeped him several times, I then tried calling his cellphone but got his answering service. I figured he was in Tommy’s Bar and couldn’t hear his phone over the music. I beeped him several more times, and he finally responded saying that he was on his way! Yeah, now that he realized he was late. He said he was starving and asked me to heat him up some lasagna, which I did then heated myself some. When he got home, he went downstairs with his lasagna, and I went in my room. He asked why I wasn’t coming down, I told him that I had just sat down there for three hours, it’s my bed time. Then he went to get some soda, but it was almost all gone. He came questioning me as to who drank all his soda, then began threatenting to beat on Dakota for drinking it. I told him that if he ever layed his hands on my son or me, I would have him arrested! And then I tried to quelsh his anger by saying I’d be happy to walk and get some more if it was that important. He began screaming at me “Go get my soda bitch, Go get my fucking soda!” Then he took his glass plate of lasagna, threw it in the sink, shattering it! I told him I wouldn’t
do anything for him as long as he was ordering me around like some kind of dog! But he kept screaming at me just like a dog! Like he did earlier yesterday on the phone! Where he has got off talking to me like this, I DO NOT KNOW! But it better stop! If I was a man, and he spoke to me like that, I would have wailed the shit out of him! Ain’t no man would stand there and take that verbal assault! He left out of the house. I knew all this was just him making up an excuse to leave the house. Again he says he will move out in two weeks!!! Yeah, right. He will wake up and act as though none of this happened, he won‘t WANT to remember his actions or be reminded of them cuz he knows it was sickening! He was still screaming at me over the cellphone to “Go get his fucking soda” as I was walking to the store, some girl (who I believe to have been Dorian’s GF) was laughing about it all in the background on his phone, laughing at him treating me like that, she was getting a real kick out of it! All over soda! I got his soda, and told him to put it downstairs, but he refused. He will leave it in the fridge, drink it all himself then accuse us, and I will have no way to prove that we didn’t touch it!

When I asked Dakota if he drank it, he said he did not, that Jake told him to pour him some. Oh yeah, and forgot to mention that he took a blanket and pillow to the couch, like that was going to hurt me. So, I just
sprawled all out on the bed. He ended up coming to bed around 3:30 am and trying to nudge me over. I just got up, gathered my pillows and slept on the couch myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home