Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Another Sleepless Night

I was very warm lastnight, couldn't get comfortable, had the fan on still had to keep pushing blankets off me. My legs ached terribly, ended up taking my Tylenol PMs and just dozed then Jake called waking me up at 10:30 asking permission to stay out at the bar...which he shouldn't have even been at! Then he ends up calling my phone again around 2 am, which woke me up but I wasn't awake enough to answer it on time, he was probably calling to ask if he could stay out longer, but since I didn't answer he came straight home! I'm so sick of his BS! Has me go thru all my paperwork to see exactly how much we will owe the landlord when we go to court on the 17th and also had me call to get an insurance quote on me driving the van (I can get my driver's license back now), then he goes back to sleep only to wake and start giving me a hard time on the money situation that he asked me to look into! I just kept telling him to shut his big mouth and don't ask me to do anything anymore if he is just going to argue about it! But then he leaves the house lastnight, acting like he is big strong provider and HAS to make this money that we need...only to end up in the bar and spend any money he DID have because it was $2 rum and coke night! Yeah...right, I'm not that stupid, it was Thursday night Pool Night where he always met up with his ex-girlfriend and her step father! I mean what does he take me for? A jackass? So then he passes out in my bed and has me all wedged on the side of my bed, had to keep pushing him over, but I had his stinking elbow in my back all night anyhow. And as soon as I get out of bed, he curls up on his own side of the bed! He just woke up for all of a half hour...now back in bed again until it's time for him to go running around town! Or until it's time to meet up with his girlfriend, whichever comes first. He will leave me sooner or later, and it sure won't be soon enough, he cannot provide for me or my kids, and I'm sick of his crap! Be my guest...JUST LEAVE SOON! I took a bunch of pics of him yesterday while he had his shirt off, and I sent them to his email! Hoping he will see them and be just as disgusted as I am and maybe he will start lifting weights and giving a shit about himself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home