Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hesitant about posting

I was very hesitant about posting the previous posts, I had written it in my personal journal. But then I thought, why am I trying to protect myself against what other people think about the chaos that is going on in my life? Why am I trying to hide the actions of dh? I've done nothing wrong, all though I have been guilty of displacing my anger and not directing it where it should be directed in the past, maybe this is just paybacks. Showing me how it felt to be the subject of MY anger. But I have never treated him like the dog that he has been treating me like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home