Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Mail Art Day

I've been working on my mail art all day today! It is very addicting, Thanks a lot Wanda! Better than drinking beer though, that's for sure! A lot of the girls from Gabby are planning on working on it now too; Renie, Brenda, Sue, and Ash! Ash is making embellished story tins...hope she sends me one! Renie just loves paper of any kind, so not sure what she's planning, Brenda is trying it out for the first time, can't wait to see what she has sent! I finished Wanda's Jack-o-Lantern Mail Art Call, so I'll get that out tomorrow. I did an ATC to return to P. Noble, I did a Mail Art with a Star theme for Renie, answered a mail art call to E. Fae in South Hadley, MA and a Fae Mail Art Call to E. Frank in Montreal! Fun, Fun, Fun. Here is the Mail art that I received yesterday from C.Corazon in LaVernia, TX If you notice C's card says "Write Your Own Story"...now isn't that funny that Ash just suggested I do that with the dream I had the other night? Just too wierd that I would get this card the very next day!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    I absolutely LOVE Corozon's card! It is wonderful on so many levels. She is one of my letterboxing buddies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home