Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Shopping Day!

Well, I just had enough! My coffee pot was acting up this morning, that made two days in a row! I called my SIL and we went to Wal-Mart. I got a new coffee pot, the fabric I've been wanting to reupholster my couch (won't do that until after we move now though), some crafty items for my Halloween Danglie Show and Tell Project, and an object to use in a Mail Art Call that I will be doing. After Wal-mart, I went to the grocery store to get dinner. That gave me enough time to get home and set up my new pot and go get Kayley from the bus stop. Oh, I was just so tired. But I got through cooking dinner and took a very short nap on the couch. My SIL brought a bag of clothes from a friend. They are all great! Lots of nice outfits, in case I ever go back to working in an office, which I really don't think I want to do. Don't know what I want to do. Actually, I think I'd rather get a car and buy and sell stuff from home! Have a nice little Shabby Chic shop in my house! I never did get to any mail art today, or the danglies, or any house hunting! Just feel really run down. Oh well, just waiting on Jake to watch a movie, but think I will go to bed and wait with Law and Order. Have to get up extra early to take Kayley to the doctors to check out her cough before then taking her on to school. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I spent the whole morning and started a new web page...check it out! http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeowz20/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home