Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Mail Art Call 10/20/2005

I'm a day late...I was just so tired lastnight, and really could not put my all into posting this fabulous Mail Art from Wanda M. in South TX! My bro and hubby were here when the mailman deliverd "the boot"...he handed "the boot" to hubby and hubby was like "What the *H*!" and just looked at me shaking his head! That one definately intrigued him. I asked the mailman what he thought, he said it was "pretty neat, I delivered the frisbie the other day too!" My bro was cracking up, asking where the other boot was! That got me to showing him the other stuff I received and made, he was just shaking his head too, saying I have WAY too much time on my hands, but he was absolutely amazed! My bro loves me! Here is "the boot" (remember, you can click on these images to see them full size in all their glory!)

The paintings were for Kayley and I. Then one for me is in response to my Fairy Theme Mail Art Call. And I love my new magic wand....the pink Tinkerbell Feather Pen! I'm casting spells on hubby to make him "The Perfect Hubby"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home