Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Mail Art Call from 10/22/05

Look what I got from Jackie G. in Lookout Mtn, TN

So kewl! I bendable, flexible posey in a red ball with all kinds of "Happy Phrase" stickers on it, and of course some "Fairy Magic" and a tiny Fae Charm! Thank you Jackie...Love it!

My weekend was alright...well, more than alright! I went to bro's house Friday evening, but before that my SIL and I stopped by a house that she saw close by with a "For Rent" sign in the front yard. Someone just happened to be there showing the place. I took a quick tour, that's all that was needed...it is everything I always wanted...Glass French Doors separating the front room and LR...an eat-in kitchen, 3 BRs, nice size fenced in yard, lots of gardening area. Nice sice front and back porches, also a balcony off the back bedroom and access to the basement from the back yard! Lots and Lots of airey bright windows. The house is just two blocks from the kids school bus stop and one block to a store. I gave the man my name and number, he said he'd have the owner call me in the morning. So Saturday Morn, hubby and I met with the owner and I gave him the Sec Deposit and a check for the first months rent. Hope to move in by the 1st. I'm already packing. We have to meet with him today to sign the lease. Hoping also, that he will give me a key and let me move boxes over there throughout the week to get this stuff going. I can't wait to be in there and setting up just the way I've always wanted my home to look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home