Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Move is Complete

We are now officially all moved in! It was quite an adventure, four loads in a very large truck, two guys and only my son helping out...of course no one else showed up, but it's done. The washer was a real pain getting up out of the basement, I thought for sure the thing would be totally destroyed, but they had to partially take it apart to get it up out of the old basement and a hose came loose that I wasn't aware of, Able Maytag man, Bob, came and fixed that for $45. The mover came back another day with my daughter's swingset, my trash cans, and my potted plants. I have some plants that I dug up as well that need to get into the ground with a quickness! I was told the weather may be a little on the mild side today, so hopefully I can get out there and get that done! I will definately need to invest in a better lawn mower and weed wacker in the spring...shoot, probably now is the time to buy, but it's not in the budget right now! I have been trying to empty boxes, or walk around the ones that I don't quite know what to do with yet. I put up some curtains downstairs today, makes the LR much comfier and cozier! More lived in and warm! I'm gonna tackle that kitchen today, as well. Thinking about a dark sage green paint that I have for the cabinets, I want to use my sunflower wallies, and eventually I will need new kitchen curtains, right now I only have the pink. Haven't had anytime at all for my mailart. My "creative space" just is not in a "creative way" yet, and all my "stuff" is still in boxes...I'm surrounded by paperwork and bills that really needs my attention! UGHHH! Not a very "creative atmosphere"..pretty negative actually!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home