Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another Day of Worrying

This landlord showed up again today, after 5pm...after I was all done for the day and I had settled down and had hope once again...now he shows up and wanted the name and number of my current landlord to call for a reference. I can understand completely that he has put a lot into the home and doesn't want a bad experience. I asked him if there was something wrong. He said he just wants to be cautious, the previous tenant was a woman who had BFs who would break out windows to get in, and that this woman was too lazy to take her children to the pot, and they child would urinate in the downstairs floor vents! That is sickning! He then asked me if I ever lived in Jersey Shore, I told him that I did not. He stated that a woman he talked to thought she knew me. So apparently, he mentioned my name, and this woman, thinking she knows me must have told him to be careful! He then began asking if I really was sure we could afford the place, plus the utilities with my unemployment...I assured him that we had money for our bills, and that I was considering remaining a "Stay at home Mom", maybe doing some biz from home. He did then start asking me how soon I would want to move in, and was talking to me about how he will call the man to get the toilet re-installed by the weekend, however the carpeting hasn't even been ordered yet. I told him we could work around that. So today is the day that he is to go to the bank and cash the Security Deposit. My hubby thinks that once he cashes the check then all will be fine. We'll see. I just want this all to be finalized so I can breath easy and have a firm path to the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home