Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Big Move is On!

The Big Move is on...barring any last minute problems! But the kids and I won't be moving with DH hubby! Last weekend there was a major blow up around here ending with dh threatening my son and getting physical with me again after a very loud screaming match which started out by his usual Verbal Abuse after I simply told him something that happened during the day while he was out. Apparently, he doesn't give a rat's ass how I feel, and he feels he can speak to me any old way he wants to, this led to an all out argument over everything under the sun! I can't live like that anymore, it affects me terribly and obviously affects my kids more than I cared to believe, and my 16 (almost 17 y/o) wasn't having it anymore and told dh how it was, then dh went after him attempting to antagonize my son into a physical confrontation, telling my son that he had to get out of the home and never come back or dh would beat his ass! I had to physically put myself in between the two of them and hold this 6'4" 275 lb grown man back off of my son, while dh continued to push and shove me around to get at Dakota. His day will come, it will definately come, and he is going to be real sorry he ever treats people the way he does while he sits around and does nothing but play on his computer and run the streets, going to bars where his ex-girlfriend and her family frequents all the time! Anyhow, the kids and I moving into the new home, and it will be a fresh start for all of us. DH is not needed, he has been nothing but an added expense for quite some time with all his many fines, the extra food bill, water bill, all his "toys" that he must have, and just all the extra effort in my life to clean up after him, cook for him, wash dry and fold his laundry! So, I will be offline for a few days, hoping to be back on by Monday!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Carrie, I love the look of your new place. And you know you and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home