Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Camera is working again!

Now that my cam phone modem is back up and running, I can get back into taking pics and posting them. I will take pics of interior rooms of our new home as I finish working on them.

So first would be the living room, that is pretty much all done, except for painting down the road...it has beautiful stenciling work and I want to save the integrety of that but maybe tone down the RED flowers a bit! My LR is ultra comfy now with the curtains in place and I went with all my black and leopard print items which WAS in my BR..

I put a small reading light over the couch, an excellent spot to relax and work on cross stitch, crochet, or a book...

I absolutely love the stairwell (although it is missing one rail, gotta talk to Dan about getting that replaced, I'm looking forward to decorating that this Christmas. I found this red chair in the basement, added it to the living room to bring out the red in the stenciled flowers, want to make some throw pillow covers in the same color The BR will have a whole other theme now that I used the Leopard stuff in the LR...I suppose it's all meant to be, as Ash has been telling me thru her reading that my BR should be purples, creams and golds anyhow! The blue window trim and blue painted hardward floor DEFINATELY has to GO!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Dragonlady said…

    Carrie, I like the stenciling in your livingroom...glad you are getting all comfy there...remember to get rest...hugs...Brenda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home