Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Before and After Kitchen Photos

There was paint cans left here in the new home from the previous tenant, so I got to looking yesterday and found a whole can of white to do the kitchen and trim in my BR, also the perfect tan color for the BR walls. Yesterday I spent the day painting the kitchen. Here are some before and after photos!

Gone are those blue cabinets!

Bye Bye Blue-Sponge-Technique-Wainscotting!

I was also physically able to paint most of the BR Balcony door, then I looked about seeing all that blue trim ahead of me and just had to stop for the night! Way too much blue in this house, let me tell ya! Please be sure to click on the pics to see a larger view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home