Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mail Art (Several Pieces)

Bare with me, I have a few pieces of mail art to show off today, now that my postal forwarding order is kicking in!

The first came November 14th from Ruggero Maggi of Milano, Italy. A really cool black and white postcard titled "Shadow's Veil" Can't see it too well in my pic, sorry but it looks to be of an Afghan?? (maybe?) man fully veiled reaching down for something, he looks to be surrounded by plants and mountains...really kewl B&W photography, also R. Maggi sent an xray type pic of ants?? Hmm? maybe a bunch of ants were crawling across the top of a photocopier?

From A Braunschweig in Corrales, NM I received quite a few baby fairy stickers and a Business Guide Map for the Carrales Area Her mailing envelope was pretty neat as well, with all the rubber stamping! Have to get me some of them!

Last but definately not least! I got a little shadow box from Sue H. in TN! So awesome cool...loved the gold ribbon and her clay forms are just excellent! Thanks Sue, I'll definately have it in the kitchen window to remember you always! Not like I could possibly forget 'cha!....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Dragonlady said…

    I love all your mail art especially the sunflower that Sue did for you, I know I really love the dragonfly and cattails for me...isn`t it cool to get art in the mail....Brenda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home