Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mail Art from Sue

Here is the Mail Art that I received from my friend Sue in Tennessee (one of my Gabbies). I have to apologize, I received this way back when hubby got "hammered", life was in an uproar for a few weeks now since then, but I'm settling into the new place, my camera is functional again, and I have time once again to get to work with this wonderful Mail Art fascination! Sue did an awesome job, and mine came in perfect condition through the mail! All glittery and stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home