Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bedroom Curtains!

My back is killing me, need to take some more advil and stretch out across the bed. I will change the bedding and hang up some clothes still laying packed on the BR floor tomorrow. Thinking of painting the floor white?? I don't know? Well, I do, but it's just not in the budget yet, so I guess I should just wait until I have all my ducks in a row! Anyhow, here are some before and after pics of my curtains, so glad they are done!

Before:

After:

After taking Kayley to the bus this morning and then doing some business downtown, I got to come home and spend all day on my bedroom curtains! and I mean it was literally all day, I still have one small panel to do yet. Only other things that happened today was Dakota's physical for the swim team, then he went off to school and the Landlord showing up. He mentioned to me that DH did in fact call him; however he wasn't home so DH just left a message on his machine and he didn't know what DH was talking about. Yeah, I can imagine that...DH always mumbles so low that you could never make out what he was saying! I really pitty him if he ever does try to carve out a business of his own before going back to school and taking some type of Business Communications course...he can't speak worth crap! Poor Guy! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home