Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

First Snow Fall Winter 2005




Here is our first snow fall this winter, woke up to it this Thanksgiving morning, not much but was nice. Now that I put the valances up and opened the blinds for the front room, I was able to see right out front this morning. Twas nice!

Going to bro's house for TG dinner, I'm just too sick to prepare a meal. This is the third strain of virus, obviously brought home with my lovely daughter from her little school friends! I haven't felt normal since the end of August! Sick and tired of being sick and tired! Antibiotics didn't stop me from getting this last bout which started Tuesday, 4 days into the antibiotic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home