Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Decorations!



We had a real nice snow fall late Saturday night and into Sunday morning..not too much to shovel, and not too little that it would just quickly melt away! Got me in the mood to get my Christmas decking done! Turned out real nice, I am pleased with it! And so was a small child walking past with their mother...I heard the child outside, from inside my front room, exclaim with joy over the christmas lights and the candy canes hanging from my porch! That made the work well worth it!

I had decided, when I moved, to pack all of my snowman collection away rather than keeping it displayed all year long as I always have. And I'm glad I did! I showcased them all under the tree this year, and it makes me love them all the more! Looks so festive! I did my tree in a "red bow" theme this year! Pretty kewl the way it turned out! And I got my flag pole put up and hung a huge stocking from it!



To see all my decorating pics, go to
  • Christmas 2005 Album




  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home