Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Re-Transformation


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Since my recent separation from Hubby, I have begun the re-transformation from "wife" to my "old self" once again, a lot of changing...leaving the Hubby's name far behind and reclaiming what was once mine and what is "ME".  There is no "finding myself" involved in this...I "found" myself a long time ago..I just changed my ways for a person that I thought would appreciate it, but  it's my way or the highway for now on!...



I spent the day yesterday, and I mean the WHOLE day, changing over everything on my computer...passwords, usernames, titles on pages, links...anything that had to do with HIS last name connected to me!  I also took and moved any pic of him out of my main photo albums to one file...I did save them, rather than deleting them...only for my daughter's sake...but I don't care to see his MUG tangled up among my family pics. He doesn't deserve any rights to be among "my family" anywhere!  It was a good feeling!  Like that commercial that they have out...where the girl is sitting on the bed saying how the last step in putting a man in her past is by deleting his name from her cellphone!  Do I sound bitter?  Not really bitter...just happy to be done with that chapter of my life and so ready for the future and all it holds!  He was a large weight holding me down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home