Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Exhausting Day!

But well worth it! no pics yet, cuz I didn't quite finish, still have half of the BR floor to paint, but here's a couple pics of Kayley playing dress up on my bed after I got it moved infront of the windows...





Since I ran out of the sunflower yellow paint, and just was not content with a 1/2 painted room, I got to scrounging around in the basement and came across a full can of Lilac colored paint! This led me to painting the last two walls, and then I wasn't content enuf to end there either, I went and painted over the yellow of the South wall, leaving only the "Window Wall" with the yellow, as an accent wall. This, of course, led me to the decision to move the bed to the "Window Wall". It was fate! It's definately awesome and more "me" instead of just like I was settling for what was on hand...even though the Lilac was on hand too, but I think purple is definately my "Power Color"...I will be very relaxed in this room.

I still have the other half of the floor to do today, which I might add, is turning out truly grand! A garden of sage green at my feet! Feels and looks so much better than that filty Lighthouse Blue that was there! There will not be one drop of blue paint in my room when I'm done..just a garden of colors! Some arranging and primping tonite after the floor dries, and hopefully then I will have some good pics to post! I also have lots of cleaning, laundry and wallies to hang in the kitchen today, and I'm getting absolutely none of this done sitting here..so TTFN!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Awww... precious photos, Carrie! Give her a hug for me. Your bedroom sounds awsome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home