Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Trying out Yahoo Photos!



I wanted to see how "user friendly" Yahoo Photos really is. I like the drag and drop feature...probably would be even better if I was on highspeed again, rather than this dial up stuff. But I wanted to see how adding a photo to my blog works with the URL adding. It doesn't work for me, must be doing something wrong!? This is a photo I took of Kayley and Sylvester this morning...they looked so cute this morning in their "matching outfits"! Sylvester is the most well-behaved kitty cat with children, and he really is Kayley's little buddy. He lets her do anything with him. She's not grabby with him though, she loves him up all the time, giving him kisses and pets him constantly...which he just eats it all up! He will actually sit on the floor with her while she is playing with small toys, and he tries to play too! Always has to see what she is doing!

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day. I didn't attempt any major tasks, other than some laundry, dishes, and gabbing on the phone and with the Gabbies! I was feeling a little worn out; from all the painting, no doubt!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Wanda said…

    This is a wonderful photo! Kayley is beautiful, and Sylvester is very handsome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home