Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Great Finds at the Thrift Store




One of the Gabbies showed her Christmas decorating pics, and I love all the mini Christmas trees, so I figured I'd stop in the Thrift Shop to see what they had. Sure enough, I found one for 50 cents, and a Santa's Sleigh, and a whole bunch of Christmas Gifts from my kid's lists! Shoot everything is like brand spankin' new, and I paid just under $30...pretty much completed my daughter's wish list; however my son is a little harder to buy for. At almost 17, he wants Chemistry Lab equipment and Terrarium equipment...not going to find that at the Thrift Stores! I did get him some really nice shirts and fleece sweatshirts though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home