Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Thought of the Day

I woke up with this thought: Why do we refer to our goals or desires as "DREAMS" when actually a dream is something that occurs while sleeping, that is out of our control and may consist of people that we actually may NOT want IN our lives or events that we may NOT want to OCCUR?...Well, it's a thought..I woke up from a dream about working back at my previous employment and I found myself in a relationship with someone there, and he was going to propose to me...I figured I only had that dream because of the episode of Crossing Jordan that I watched lastnight where she's involved with the Aussie Reporter and he was going to propose, but she found herself involved with Woody again as well.

I didn't do too much yesterday...well, then again...I did get creative in my new space and worked on some freestyle painting.
I don't have the knack for creating original things though...I copy off of things that I see...I can't just "think up" beautiful things in my head and begin drawing them. Hmmmm, maybe I don't have "beautiful thoughts" flowing through my brain all the time?

I also did some work on my old homepage. I realized that I had three different homepages, one with Verizon and two with Yahoo (one being under the crconfer ID), so I copied all over to my critfish ID, and totally deleted the crconfer page. a

The manager of the editing job that I interviewed for had asked me if I had experience with HTML coding. I told her that I work on my own homepage quite a bit, goodness, I should have showed her my work right then and there. And I forgot to mention the blogging, oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Those sunflowers you painted are beautiful! Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of your art.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home