Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Been away too long!




Holy Cow! Can't believe how long it's been since I posted here...my comp was crashed for quite awhile, then had to reload the software for my camera, and it's just been one thing after another. Mainly just getting online to job search really! But WOW...I feel like I've been shirking all my other "duties"...not that anyone really reads this anyhow!

I really need to get back into the mail art; however, I want to do something different with my work area here...thinking of putting the desk shelf up onto the wall out of the way to give me more desktop space to work. Been feeling like I want to paint quite a bit! not that I'm a good painter, either, but hey it's fun and relaxing and rewarding to see something finished! Plus every "artist" has their own creativity unlike any other!

Been pretty upset with my GF and it really came to a head lastnight when, once again, we went out together, but since she is back on her "HoneyMoon Week" with her BF she wanted to meet up with him, then she was all up his ass and neglected those that she went out with to begin with. And it really just irks me, because a week from now she is going to be mad at him and talking all kinds of trash about him, then expect me to be RIGHT THERE! She tries to play it off like she doesn't talk about him, but when she's pissed off at him, she's telling everyone we come in contact with things that are going on and asking their opinions! Anyhow, it came to a blowout lastnight, I just couldn't take not one more gushey lovey dovey word or moment between the two of them with her defending his actions like he's a "real man", so I told her about it and walked out. Her and him ended up following me in her vehicle, pulling over to the sidewalk and I told her to just let it go and grow up, but she wanted to argue her point so I became very agitated and told her that it's all good THIS week and she wanted to be right up in there tonite, neverminding those she came with, but next week it will be a different story, she'll be talking all kinds of smack about him and having me play her "disappearing games" again...she protested that and demanded that I tell him how she has always said that she LOVES him...I agree...she says that she DOES love him, but that's not enough, she talks more crap about him than anything and I'm tired of the roller coaster game. We were both very loud on the sidewalk there, and the resident living there turned on their front porch light, so I made a hasty retreat out of the area with her saying that I was only acting this way because Kevin and Keith left, and I was REALLY mad about THAT! Oh...please...if she could only see how her actions are just so disgusting and how tired I am of the back and forth stuff with her. I mean, sure, I'd love to see the two of them work things out, but I know it never will. Well, maybe with her pushing people like me and her mother out of the picture, and when she is only left with BF, maybe the two of them WILL work things out...but I really highly doubt it!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Hey, 'I' read this! LOL! I check in often. :) I love the sunflower and candle arrangement. It's really pretty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home