Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Most disgusting household job...

is changing the cat litter box and bagging up the garbage from the outdoor garbage cans on garbage day! I've been pulling the bag out of the garbage can each week, making it easier on the garbage man, but...I think I need to catch them and tell them to pull it out themselves. I always line the can with a large bag, it's no more difficult for them than it would be for me, and they are dressed for the occasion! YUCK!

Oh no! I forgot my parents Anniversary, that was yesterday..shoot, I hate when that happens! I'll have to send them an email, and make sure that Dakota does too! Then my Mom's birthday is on Friday, too late to send a real card, she won't get it in time! Today is Roosevelt's Bday, he is Kayley's friend from school (Mya says that Roosevelt is her BF..he he he), he made sure to tell me this morning when they were waiting for the bus!

No real plans today, checked out the jobs online...again NOTHING! Val found a charity site where they make things for kids and other less fortunates, she's working on Teddies for Tragedy out of Canada http://www.teddiesfortragedies.org/ I want to try them, looks pretty easy, then I might try to locate something closer to home, there is a whole list of things for different regions http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/charity-links.html#usa GOTTA TRY IT!

I got a few pieces of mail art done this past weekend, but didn't take pics, I was in a hurry to get them out. And I realized that I never posted a pic of my last painting, so here it is ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home