Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Nosey Sister!

Well, my oldest sister just proved my point! I haven't spoke to her in a couple years because of how nosey she is, she has this habit of getting close to you, extracting personal info, then running with it..telling her co-workers and anybody else your personal business. She also thinks her shit doesn't stink...always trying to tell someone what and how they should be handling their finances...yet she was living off her credit cards, borrowing money from her own daughter just to stay a float, and then got her hands on my bro's children's SSI, living in the lap of luxury with a campsite, new camper and a new car and truck but won't allow my bro money to buy the baby a carseat unless it's one that SHE chooses and gets on discount, but then has no receipt to show how much she REALLY paid for it!...how does a person achieve all those "fine extras" when only working part time? Hmmm? Makes one wonder if she wasn't using the money she was suppose to be stashing for my niece and nephew!

Anyhow...these are just some of the reasons I haven't spoke to her, not to mention her sickening "baby attitude" over pickled eggs and a Limo in regards to my wedding! Now, the most recent antic of her's...she drives by my GFs house yesterday, sees my GFs mother out front, makes a point to stop, back up, and park, get out and start talking to the mother...asking the mother personal, financial questions about my GF and making mention that she heard that I "wasn't treating GF very nice lately"...which my GFs mother has no clue about what goes on between me and my friend... Where in the hell Sis got this info is beyond me...at first I thought maybe I mentioned my GF painting her house, and our most recent argument here in my blog and maybe my Bro sent the link to her, so I read thru all my posts, and she didn't get that personal info from here, so I don't know where she is getting her info, or why in hell she'd even see fit to step back into my world after all this time! I was gonna close the Blog down, but now that I know her misinformation came from some other source (probably my SIL, somehow)...I'm determined just to let her know that I want NO part of her, and she just needs to stay away from me and my friends. I know her intent was for the knowledge of her "little visit" to my GFs house to get back to me! Well, it did...and now it just made me dislike her nosey personality even more! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE, YOU WEREN'T INVITED!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home