Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


My Practice Sketches!

This is my attempt at honing in on my natural sketching of faces and hands. As Wanda from "The Bee Hive" commented, it IS extremely hard to do faces and hands. So, I want to work on what just comes natural for me, rather than what I copy from a picture or model.

No Smoking Clock...28 hours

I have decided once again to quit smoking, however this time I'm doing much much better. My past futile attempts over the last 20 years, since I first started, never got me much further than maybe 2 hours and major fiending and I was NOT a happy camper. This time just might be the winner! I can't believe I've gotten past one whole day and I have been able to resist my urges calmly...just by thinking of the smell, or the cost, or the amount of time I've already put into it. I haven't had to run to chew on anything, or stick something in my hands...nothing odd!

Dream Journal

I had a dream lastnight that I was seen dating a friend's husband...can't remember anymore of the dream and I don't know who's hubby it was because I don't have a notebook next to my bed, and I didn't get on to my blog right away. So what have I learned from this experience? That I need a notebook and pencil next to my bed.

Gotta make mention of The Bee Hive's interpretation of my dream from Sunday (go back and read it, and then read her interpretation under the "comment" section)...she really hit the nail on the head with that one, and I told her that I never would have seen it like that. I was looking at it more selfishly, more like being upset over losing Kevin's friendship. I especially liked her "take" on "the other girl" being ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home