Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What the Heck Just Happened


Well, I was upset with hubby lastnight, didn't get a good night's sleep, only to wake up and I began to check into my favorite Yahoo Group "Shabby Chic Garden Junk", which is a very gabby group. Before I could even get to the groups posts, the moderator caught me on Yahoo IM and began asking me if I too wanted to say anything, and I asked "what happened, what the heck did I miss?" When I left the posts lastnight, the members had been involved in a Suggestion Board "Meeting" called by the moderator. The moderator had been asking for suggestions to make the group the very best. The topics included contests, how often to hold them per year, if they should have prizes for the winners or not and who would supply the prizes, also they discussed donations to be sent in for things such as flowers and gifts for members, prizes, postage etc. The concensus seemed to be that the group really just enjoyed each others comradery, sharing pics and ideas, and just chit chatting. It was suggested that all the separate web pages was excessive work on the moderator and not really necessary, and that prizes were not necessary either but was a nice gesture. It was also suggested that any donations that WERE sent in be handled by the moderator, who we all seemed to trust just fine, and that the amounts and names of the donations not be posted publicly and it was to be known that the donations were NOT required! To make a long story short, the Mod got offended very quickly about her extra webpages not being necessary and began ranting like a baby telling the group "Don't worry. I'm cancelling everything." even though the members were telling her she was acting hastily!. The mod banned the three people she seemed to think were the instigators, UUMMM how exactly did she say it? Oh yeah, here goes...
"So tipical of someone to open a can of worms/put it out there/then leave! Simply a pot stirr'er! Now all this friction. I say thanks alot J/good going/and the others that followed. Birds of a feather you know. Some just can't be happy. They LIVE to get crap started!"

I mean, pppleeasse, what a little baby she is! After she got to me first and warned me of the banning of the first three, I went in and read the posts. They were nothing but supportive of the fact that it was maybe a lot of extra work, when they all just wanted was to enjoy each other. So I replied that I agreed, and then I got blasted with insults by the mod, such as.."YOU were rude from day ONE! with her mouth! and taste for words! Take a hike!" and this one " Listen bitch. No one liked you from the get go! Matter of fact there was alot of laughing behind your back! I was NICE in the beginning to not have banned your ass like I was asked over and over. I said...give'er a chance...I see I should have and am glad I did. You are merly trash with a big mouth. Is no wonder you found the looser your with! To peas in a pod baby!"

The woman is just a tad bit off in the head, I believe! Things don't go her way, and BAM you are booted! And as for her Suggestion Board...why even bother having one, when she can't take others suggestions!

So anyhow, what a crazy afternoon, it was like...Whoa, what just hit me in the face? But, those banned members and others that quit that Mods Group started another...MEMBERS ONLY! Much nicer and better, more relaxed, no competition...just chit chattin and sharing ideas!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when on one wanted to sent money,
    S*&* hit the fan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home