Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Shopping

I went to the thrift store, and I did not find any bed sheets to re-upholster the couch with, but that's okay, I will hit a different thrift tomorrow, sure they will have the one's I'm looking for! But I did find a bed ruffle with pinkish-purple-mauvey ruffles with white polka dots. So I'm going to make curtains out of that for the kitchen window and kitchen door. I took the curtains I had hanging in the window already and put them infront of the open shelves to cover up the ugly plastic ware, looks good (hubby actually likes it too). I got 8 mauve dinner napkins, whichI will stitch together and make a table cloth, and thanks to Deanne, I'm going to find some lace for border! After shopping, I attacked the yard. Got some raking and weeding done, and moved Kayley's sandbox. Now I have all the seating around the porch area, and her playstuff in the shed area! I accomplished a lot! I've taken some before pics in the kitchen, hopefully tomorrow night I will have the curtains done and can post the before and after! Oh yeah, I found aReese's Peanut Butter Cup and a Butterfinger tin at the thrift store too, picked them up and filled them with candy bars for Jake, sinceI was out there spending money, HAD to get him something too! Goodnight all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home