Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, August 01, 2005

And then Getting Better

Well, maybe my "not sitting around passing up opportunities" helped matters a bit! After a really rotten and mentally challenging Sunday and spending the entire night and day away from home myself, hubby and I finally had a heart to heart, and he actually listened and cared this time. We discussed a whole lot of things that have been going wrong and shouldn't be. And that is our biggest problem, the lack of communication. Talking but not hearing, just blowing the other's problems out without even attempting resolution. I told him that I remember a time when we always made each other aware of where we were, what we were doing, and there was no worry. I wouldn't have to worry so much about his safety, because I could always read him like a book and he would keep me abreast of things, and as long as I heard his voice...then I knew he was okay. Somewhere along the line, he has gotten so wrapped up in his own affairs that he is cutting me out, and it was changing us and the bond we had. His schedule and mine have conflicted way too much, and we've been slipping. So hopefully we will both work on that and be more open to each other. Besides all that, I received the notice from the Unemployment Hearing, and the decision was reached in my favor and they found that I did NOT abuse my employer's attendance policy...YEAH!!! Grocery Shopping today....YUCK!! Glad that's done, now off to make a nice big dinner as soon as the Teen gets the kitchen cleaned up, then the Wee One gets dunked in the tub and off to bed, and I will be relaxing comfortably with some Law and Order by soft glowing candlelight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home