Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Found the Drill bit

I've really been trying to be a trooper. I calmed down lastnight and told him how it had hurt my feelings very bad. He still wouldn't own up to it just being misplaced, but he did admit that he said some things out of anger. We sat around together on the comps and watching TV, I thought he was going to stay in for the night, but by 10:30 I was ready for bed, and he went out anyhow, on a Thursday night at that! He came walking in at 2:15 in the morning, drunk as hell, then left again to get cigs! And then today, don't you know he found the piece in another drawer of his drill bit case, but of course he would not admit that he put it there. He insisted that one of us snuck it in there while he was gone. He began getting agitated saying that I'm trying to make him out to be nuts, so I just jumped up, took a shower and left the house with Kayley. We went to the park, and then shopping for some totem and fairy door supplies. I feel better anyhow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home