Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wild Flower picking on the Highway

Sunday started out as being my niece, Kimmy's, day to go home. I kept her for the weekend while my bro and Rose went to the Nascar Races in the Pocono's on Saturday. Atleast it gave my daughter, Kayley, someone to play with. My bro, Randy, was hosting a "going away party" cookout for Thane (my nephew) , he's going into the Job Corp with his juvenile delinquent self! So Kayley and I went to his house and I sat around drinking some Bud's with Wanda. Thane and his girlfriend, Denise, took off anyhow. He isn't much into that stuff, and it was more of a day for Randy to sit around and watch the races with his friends anyhow. On the way home I went wild flower picking along the highway. Pulled up some lavendar and black eyed susan. So I was transplanting them in my garden in the dark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home