Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, August 12, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog!

I'm stealing this title from Wanda! It's a topic I have always wanted to write about but too afraid to! To Blog or Not to Blog, that is the question! I thought "should I start a blog? Who's going to read it? Will anyone be "put out" over the content of my daily blogs (which mainly comprise of the problems with hubby and kids)? Will anyone take anything personally? Will family or friends read something that may refer to them and get pissed? So here is my take on it all, and my decision to BLOG!:
SCREW ALL OF YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! It's my life, this is my only outlet! There are a lot of things I'd like to say to a lot of people, but I don't open my mouth every time I REALLY should! So if you don't like the things I say about my hubby, TOO STINKIN' BAD! He shouldn't be doing the things I'm writing about then! And anything else I might write about, oh well, that's my feelings and you can't do a dern thing about it! NOW CAN YA! Go click on something else and get out of my freegin' BLOG!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    GASP! That's plagerism! You owe me, woman! Some glassware will do nicely. ;)
    Just kidding - and yes I can see the picture. Really great idea! Very creative!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home