Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Constant Changes

Well, I was upset again lastnight! After arguing with Dakota (son) all day about his ideas for "money making schemes" and his lack of responsibility towards this house (in the form of doing his chores), hubby pops on me that he has invited a couple friends over. Okay here are the problems with this:
1) The house is a mess, cuz I'm the only one cleaning, so now I have to rush around and clean up in 90 degree weather!
2) Why all of a sudden, since you met these two friends just recently, are you so interested in now sitting out in MY backyard, which you have not had any interest in all year long?
3) Why, after sitting here for 9 months, brow busting me about going out drinking beers with my GF, you sitting there so SUPERIOR, telling me how you have only drank two times in the past 8 months...why now are you so ready to sit around with these "new friends" and drink?
4) Why do you even HAVE these "new friends", knowing all the problems we've had with "new friends" in the past? What were you talking about then when you kept brow busting me about "sticking to ourselves" and "not letting anyone in our little circle" and "no people coming to our home"
5) Why are you, who is so against spending money on a six pack, why are YOU the one paying for a CASE of beer for your "new friends" to sit around and drink!
6) Why did these "new friends" tell you that they'd be over around 9pm, then you had to go to their house twice to see if they were still coming, and then they never showed until almost 11pm? Why do you feel the need to practically BEG and BRIBE someone to be your friend?

It's always a great big CHANGE to my way of living when you choose to introduce someone NEW into our lives, and it always ends up being a bad experience, so why bother? You will change up everything, begin doing things differently which I will need to become accustom to, and in the end, you will come to me and say "I should have listened to you and kept to myself!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home