Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

More Mail Art




These are the two Mail Art projects that I worked on today for the "Red 4x4 swap" from Violette's Blog It was fun working on them at the kitchen table, Kayley got out her little notebook and started creating too. She drew a real pretty fairy as well!

I didn't do a whole lot of anything this weekend, started on "the dreaded laundry"...didn't get too far! Oh, it's just never ending! And then little Miss Kayley got carried away with the creating and went nuts with the scissors, gave poor Two Toe about four thinning spots to her beautiful fur! Can't believe she even allowed Kayley to get that close to her, let alone with a pair of scissors in hand! That would be something I'd expect from Sylvester, he always lets her put barettes all over his fur and tail, but Two Toe? No...she'll just as quick swat at you with open claws before she would let Kayley mess with her, so I just don't know how she was able to do it? Well, then...I just discovered that she trimmed up Sylvie's whiskers as well! My lord! You really have to watch these kids 24/7! Poor Sylvie...he looks so ridiculous!

Needless to say, I took all the scissors away from Kayley and put them up where she can't use them unless she is being supervised 100%.

I looked around the "two rooms" tonite and just did not want to clean up the evening mess, was going to get Miss Kayley up a little early in the morning and make her do it, but then I said "what the heck" and just moved her few possessions to the side in a pile (she can collect those before school tomorrow) and straightened everything else up real quick. There isn't a whole lot of cleaning that needs to be done in two small rooms anyhow...now my BR, that's a whole other story...things just seem to end up on the floor or thrown over the wooden chest...drives me insane to see clutter! Very negative energy to sleep in or wake up to! I'll be so happy when Spring arrives and it's not so cold, I can open up this great big house and feel "free at last"...even better, I can't wait to MOVE! Keep your fingers crossed that it happens soon, soon, soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home