Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006



A gift to myself today! A very pretty silver ring with two gold beads and silver coil design in the middle. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a real good pic of it! It is just a symbol to myself of what I stand for and what I want out of life, also of where I am today and when I look at it years from now, I can remember where I was then!

This kinda brings up a topic I was discussing with the Gabbies, about being humble of my "rough times" and how hard times only make you stronger. I'm grateful that my son can see and understand how hard times can be, but we still love each other and we are happy.

Something else on my mind
I was recently told by someone that my DH is getting remarried in June. I'll admit, it was disturbing...I don't feel that he should be able to feel happiness of any kind, after his mistreatment of me...instead I'd like to see him terribly miserable. BUT...I guess that's not really fair. I have gone my own way, doing my own thing...which I'm sure he can sit back in judgement of as well, so it's not fair for me to wish him a life condemned to unhappiness...let him go his own way and find his true happiness...it just wasn't in the cards between the two of us. Maybe he WILL find someone to be happy with...I found happiness with myself and what I'M doing.

Dream Journal
This one was from the other night, but I felt it was pretty darn personal to be posting...but what the heck. I'll just change the names of the characters to Bill and Tracy. Okay...so I was out with Bill for the night, we got pretty intoxicated and it was time to call it a night. We were going home, and it was decided we were going to go to Bill's house. Problem was Bill has a GF, so I was concerned about spending the night in Bill and Tracy's bed and her finding me there. He said it wasn't a problem, she'd come home in the morning and she wouldn't have a problem with it. So I went, but still feeling uneasy about it. We do "our thing", I try to go to sleep, but sleep was uneasy because I'd nod off and then wake up several times watching the clock for Tracy to come home. When she did, she came into the apartment not knowing anyone was there, and then hearing a noise from the bedroom, she opened the door and walked in, telling Bill that she didn't expect him to be there. Then she noticed me, but I continued to lay there with my back to her and the blanket pulled up, kinda just not wanting to get into any confrontation with her. But she came over to my side to see who I was. As the dream went on, she really was "okay" with the whole thing, and I was just in their apartment as if I was "just a friend"...playing with their two kids...and then she gave me a ride home, and we made plans to do something together later. Told her I'd call her. That was the end.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    DH may be planning to be married in June, but who knows if that will actually come to pass. And if it does,... happiness? I wouldn't necessarily take that as a given. He's still the same guy. And in the short time that's passed, I doubt he's learned anything. But at least this whole thing gives him some other poor woman to focus on besides you. I hope she has a job to support him. ;)

    I love your ring and the whole idea it stands for. It's really pretty and unusual. You are going to be fine, girlfriend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home