Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Inspirational Website









I've determined that I'm not any good at drawing people, and therefore won't attempt to do it much ever again...this was my attempt at a cartoon!

http://www.howtoliveyourlife.com/dothe/rightthing/main_text.html#a This is just some inspirational thoughts...it's actually all common sense, but hey...maybe seeing it all in black and white might help some others out there, I really like "IT'S YOUR TURN: Start Loving Yourself and Your Life"...I printed it out to put in my journal and re-read every now and then. Here are a list of the other categories:

A. It's Your Turn: Start Loving Yourself and Your Life
B. Living in the Present Moment
C. The Power of Positive Thinking
D. Creating More Time and Money (and Getting Organized)
E. Relax, Have Fun and Enjoy Life
F. Relationships
G. Illness and Grief
H. Your Family, Children and Young People
I. Bad Habits
J. You and Society
K. Spirituality
L. Journaling and Your Personal Aspirations Questionnaire

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home