Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Head Games

As much as I try to think things are going to change, he is on this wild mission to buck my feelings! As much as I think he should be here at home, existing within a "normal" relationship, he has to be out running around every night! It wasn't bad enough that he wanted his friend coming over here at 1:15 am lastnight, so I find a way to get over that, I think everything will be fine and dandy, and instead the mother fucker stays out until 2am this morning! And all he can say is "I didn't mean it" as if time just got away from him and his friend and they didn't realize what time it was! Yeah, he'll be cool for one day, then right back to the fuck ups again! Now he's trying to play this 11pm curfew shit on me, and that whenever he asks me to go out to the bar...I should just jump and go with him. However, whenever I want to go do something he's always too busy! Watch within the next couple days, he's going to find a night when it is most inconvenient for me, ask me to go out, when I say I'd rather not, then all deals are off and he will say fuck it and do whatever he wants again! He knows how to play the games, and he just waits for the most inopportune moments! Well, I just hope that his friend went home and HIS wife/girlfriend, whatever she is, put him thru hell too! Fuck them both! I just feel like I should be a stone cold bitch and never even talk to him! Tells me that he is bored with me! Fuck you asshole! Like you are so goddamn exciting or something!? Please! All you do is sit infront of a computer, or ride your little bike around fucking town! Big fucking deal! Oh yeah, that's going to excite me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home