Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Nothing changes! Grow up

I told dh at 10pm, I was sick and going to bed, his only thought "you don't mind if my "new friend" comes over do you?" Why bother to ask me? You know it bothers me, but you are going to have him over anyhow! I mean, give me a break...one is sick, so you invite people over to the house? Even if I wasn't sick...why have people in my house at 10pm???!!! I woke up at 1:15am coughing and puking up phlegm, running to the kitchen in my underwear and t-shirt, and he came up to let me know that his "new friend" hasn't come over yet, and he is still expecting him! He just wanted to warn me, so "new friend" didn't see me in my underwear AGAIN! I mean, COME ON! 1:15 in the morning! When I first met Jake, he told me all these things about how our life was going to be, and that's the way I wanted it...no friends coming in and out of the house and our life, no constant hanging out in the bars! So because I'm pissed about this, the only thing he can say in his defense is that I still have my ONE friend who I talk to everyday! And that when she has problems with her BF, then I act different towards Jake! Oh, okay, so now I can't have any friends if I expect him not to have his over to the house at 1:15am and if I expect him to keep his ass out of the bars! Cuz "he's 28, he's his OWN man!" PLEASE! No, you have it twisted, you are NOT your own man...you are in a relationship, you live with someone and two children, you NEED to carry yourself a certain way...instead of like a SINGLE MAN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home