Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Something IS going to change!

Okay, I took down the list of houserules! Here's my new plan! I'm NEVER going back to work! I'm going to work right here at home! I'm going to do all the household chores, lickety split, then I will have until 3pm to do whatever before picking up Kayley from school, take care of the kids needs, get involved with Kayley's school, do household improvements and crafts, go to the store shopping and spend his "hard earned money" and of course...yard work. I will do all this all day long, and at 9:30pm I will take a shower, slip into something silky, short and comfy and from that point on, with the kids tucked snugly in bed, I will walk all around my own home dressed in the silky nightie, if dh still wants his friends over to the house, then they will see me in all my glory! Or he will simply tell them NOT to come over cuz it's too late and his wife isn't dressed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home