Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dakota's First day back to school! Kayley's very first day!



Well, there goes one kid out the door to 11th grade at Williamsport Area Highschool http://wasd.schoolwires.com/williamsportareahs/site/default.asp He left the house wearing shorts, a hawaiin grass skirt, a khaki colored floppy hat and singing "Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner"! So let's just say he is EXCITED to be going back to school! It did not dawn on me to take a pic of him this morning until he was already rushing out the door! DUH! I was charging the phone cam so that I could take it with me for Kayley's first day! I will have to get a pic of him afterschool (I'll make him put the skirt back on). Now, one more to get up and get her out of here! YEAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home