Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Thursday thru Saturday...PAIN!!!

Is it really Saturday morning? My body feels like a Mac Truck hit it! I can’t work in the yard anymore without days of pain afterwards! Poopie and I worked all day (and well into the evening) in the yard on Thursday…cleaning all the caught up leaves, sticks and garbage out from under the hedges!








I now have a sampling of the hedges growing in a pot, wondering what kind of “art” I can do with this “twig”, like Bonsai? I read somewhere, or saw a show on HGTv, not sure…but you can do Bonsai on any tree or shrub, and since I plan to be moving to a much smaller apartment this summer, my gardening needs to be on a smaller scale as well!













Mr. Gnomefeeder got a new home, as I was worried that there would be too much action on the porch and no little feathered friend would fly up to Mr. Gnomefeeder there, so now he is “caged” inside a Tiki Torch pole which is staked into another pot down by the flowerbed. I got my ivy transplanted into a window box planter, now also sitting in the flowerbed. Then I found some plants out front that truly wanted to be transplanted to the back of the house!


Today’s forecast is for another beautiful day, but first things first…I don’t have a thing done for Easter yet except the ham…nothing like waiting until the very last minute! So it will be off to the grocery this morning and then out in the yard to work on a water feature alongside the back porch! I think my fountain equipment is still packed somewhere in the basement?….HMMMM?
Birthdays, Anniversaries, Special Events
Special Prayer Requests
Listening to
Soul Survivor - Young Jeezy w/ AKON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home